Tuesday, October 30, 2007

{ For Fairlight }

A precious friend of mine is about to have a baby. Another girl.I have not been able to get her off my mind in the past days, so I have taken to "doodling" mosaics full of pink and frilly, sisterly, pink and pretty things.And sending her packages. And praying for her, that God gives her all sorts of peace, and patience and that every detail of this new little ones birth is just so blessed by Him. I even went as far to go out to the garage and sort through my maternity clothes last night. Seriously.


The song playing is for you baby Rose and your
Mommy and Daddyand lovely big sister Olivia,
as they anticipate your soon to be birth-day.


2 comments:

Cottage Mommy said...

Chelle,
Thanks for writing me back. My Mom was reading my blog this morning and she was all excited at seeing your name. I saw that you had a personal blog so i looked through it. What a beautiful family you have. Aren't children so precious? I know what you mean about losing the baby time - my little girl is eight months and already I'm fretting about her turning one. It goes too fast. Every stage gets better and better though. Wait until she learns to say "I love you". My three year old tells me this all the time and it is so precious. Your writing blesses me - you are a wonderful writer and I can see your sweet relationship with Jesus. Thank you for inspiration! You are right - I think we have a lot in common. We even live in the same state! Have a wonderful day.
Courtney

Fairlightday said...

Thank you my dear sweet friend. You are the best.
It was amazing coming here and reading this, this early morning, as I sit and await the arrival of this little baby Rose.
Cynthia said it would probably be this week after she checked me last night.
So appropriate. You always know these things. :)
I love you!