Friday, February 08, 2008

And the winner of the contents of that red polka dot bag is...

This precious lady. She has been a enormous source of wisdom and encouragment to me and one of the very first friends I made in this wide world of blogging. On top of that, she takes the most incredible pictures. Aunt Tea, you have David to thank for pulling out the slip of paper that had your name on it. And now, all I need is your mailing address. My goal is to somehow get this to you by Valentines day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my.stars. this was a good week for a blessing. really. i mean it.

Fairlightday said...

Congratulations Aunt Tea!

have a lovely said...

congrats congrats congrats! We can't wait to see whats in your bag of blessings!!!

Leslie said...

congrats aunt tea.. she certainly is deserving.. have a lovely weekend? anything shown up in your mail this week?