Wednesday, February 13, 2008

XOXOXO

Things around here are busy, busy, busy. David and I have a date tonight. Once Annabelle goes to bed, I am going to put on a pretty dress and high heels and we are going to pull out the wine glasses, and thanks to project playlist, dance around the living room in the candle light, and just snuggle and cuddle and be romantic. I've already got goosebumps. :) Now I must run and put the finishing touches on his valentine and bake a coconut cream pie. Tommorow Deb and the twins will be here. Friday my parents are arriving. Saturday we are having a impromptu birthday party for our Anniebelle Lucy. I am so in denial about the fact that one week from yesterday, she will be two whole years old. How is that possible?

Happy wishes to each of you for a truly splendid day as you sprinkle extra dollops of love on those dear to your heart. And here's to walking around with absolute *s*t*a*r*s* our eyes!

11 comments:

Fairlightday said...

How fun for you guys! No wonder your not answering the phone. :) I love each and every one of your images in the mosaic. So pretty. I'm guessing with all the company that you won't be posting for a few days. I will miss you! But enjoy the company. And tell your parents hello for me.
Hugs to you!

Lisa said...

Oh my, sounds like lots if love floating around your house...
Enjoy your date night and your company!
I love that you are dressing up for your date - so very sweet....
Happy Love Spreading!

Anonymous said...

i think i'm too old to be that busy ;)

have a lovely said...

what a wonderful collage of love! I was JUST trying to figure out how to make one of those yesterday!! {as you have noticed...I never figured out how!}

Have so much love and fun with hubby tonight!!! Happy v-day!

Leslie said...

oh Chelle enjoy your special night and weekend! :)

have a lovely said...

thanks so much for sending me the link ma'am!!!...I attempted, but I can't touch how absolutely precious yours is for v-day so I shall just admire yours and do one some other time! {I might need lessons on the best tags to choose...my were picking some funky stuff and duplicates.}

SuzyQ said...

sounds lovely! have a special evening!

Fairlightday said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend!

Lisa said...

I hope you had a fantasic date night and can not wait to hear all about the birthday party...
Enjoy it!!!

swell.life said...

A*dorable. I hope you two kids had an absolutely perfect love day! So sweet. :)

Lisa said...

Wishing a very happy second birthday to Miss Annabelle...
Hope it is a great one!!!