Thursday, July 31, 2008

{ Birthday Bouquet }

Annabelle and I are just on our way to Granniebelle's house, birthday bouquet and little wrapped package in tow. We have been practicing the Happy Birthday song all day and have promised to deliver hugs and kisses from those of our family who wish they could be there to do it themselves. David is will meet us there after work and we will get to spend the evening with our beautiful Mama B., Auntie Greta and of course, the birthday girl herself. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bouquet pictures, Chelle! So fresh and full of summer time :)

Happy Birthday Chelle's grandma!

Fairlightday said...

Oh yay! Grannie Annie's birthday! So exciting. Tell us all about it tomorrow!

SuzyQ said...

thank you - you have no idea how much - for this little patch of sanity and beauty that i can come to! keep up the good work!

and have a delightful time at the party...!

Leslie said...

ohhh Happy Birthday Grannie Annie!! :)

I am sure today she just keeps pouring over and over the book!!

Aminta said...

SIGH! SOOOO wishing I could have been there. I think Pete and I need to make a trip with the "babies" to see our darling Grannie.....
Love you Chelle....
Gratefully, Minta

On Second Street said...

i love flowers in old canning jars. beautiful!

Dawna said...

The flowers are beautiful, just like your family. Happy Birthday to your Granniebelle (love that nickname!!). I hope you were able to capture a picture of her opening her gift. I'm sure she was just tickled!

Fairlightday said...

Thinking of you. Hope your weekend was wonderful.

Viola said...

So sweet birthday bouquet!! I just love them a lot!!