Thursday, August 07, 2008

Come play with us...

{ swap }
Definition: trade something: to trade or exchange
something for something else.


Fairlight and I are hosting another swap over at Domestic Bliss. I can't really take any credit for it though, since it wasn't my original idea, nor did I write up the lovely post explaining how exactly it all works, nor did I take this pretty little picture, nor did I make the lovely button you'll find to the write linking you to that aforementioned post. Somewhere down the line in all of this, I do hope to be of some help to my beloved creative genius of a friend and I am so excited to be a part of this little swap as. It will be like Christmas not only to send out our goodies but also receive not just one but three separate packages...and I can hardly wait to get my hands on the three notebooks I ordered last night, I have ideas galore of how I want to dress them up. Go find out more about here, it and sign up today...I mean who wouldn't just at the chance feel like a giddy schoolgirl again? Below is a sneek preview...




{ Embellish }

A little paperie swap of school-girl goodies
Take a moleskine notebook,embellish it for your three partners,add a few favorite school supplies,and send those pretty little packages on their way.
Read the rest of the post in detail, here.

10 comments:

Fairlightday said...

I love you dear friend and I can't think of anyone else I would rather do a swap with. I couldn't do it without all your help, suggestions, inspiration, and your own brand of genius.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh that sounds like such fun! Sadly mine would come out looking like my 2 year old did them so I will have to pass. I so wish I were a crafty woman!!

meg said...

How fun~ I wish I wasn't so full of Ravelympic projects, I'd love to play (maybe next time)
I have to tell a story on myself; when you came over to Blogger, I saved your page in my "Fences to Peek Over" & would click every week or so to see what was up. Week after week, it didn't update, so I began to wonder if you had given up blogging. I figured out today that I was visiting the link to the post for 9/07 instead of your page :-S I have a lot of catching up to do! :-D

Andi Mae said...

I am signing up right away!

Dawna said...

I'm not sure if my craft skills are on par with you ladies (I'm pretty sure they're not), but I want to play! I just ordered my books and I'm headed over to Domestic Bliss to sign up! Thanks, Chelle!

Philigry said...

sounds like fun! I may have to join in!

Leslie said...

I keep debating...

btw. Im hooked on your song on project playlist right now, if you look at stats, its just me dragging the laptop upstairs and listening to all the music on your playlist.. I like.. it all

oh yeah debating because I want too badly, and then should I really right now.. but I am debating and even ordered ribbon for it...

Little Candle said...

Oh, I wish I could do this, but, I just can't fit in one more thing. I am at 5 1/2 weeks and counting. I'm afriad to commit and then not be able to follow through until...oh, I don't know, January? ;) I wouldn't want to disappoint a swap buddy. But, you girls have fun.
I have wanted to do a swap of some kind all Summer, but, have held back for the same reason. I will definitly be in for the next one.
Hugs,
Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

The 10 on 10 idea sounds like a lot of fun - I'm looking forward to seeing if you do it ;)
I had to laugh at Leslie's comment because although I removed my Playlist from my Blogger page I added it to my CafeMom page...I frequently see/hear new songs on YOUR playlist that I immedietly have to add to my own!

Lisa said...

sounds like so much fun!
my mind is spinning with ideas......