Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I can't resist...

I have to post this bunch of pictures of Annabelle Lucy playing with her Daddy-dear in the back yard tonight...after David being gone a couple nights this week and missing him so much it was beyond good to have him come home to us tonight. And such a happy occasion as this called for the making of a triple coconut cream pie. Super yummy.


















They twirled, held hands, I'm-gonna-get-you'd each other, they goofed off, tickled, snuggled, hugged and kissed, giggled and teased, piggy back-ed , wrestled, twirled some more and made up for lost time in general. And I sat there marveling at the two of them, having one of those overwhelming moments of realizing just how very good I have it, and reassuring myself, that they are for real. They should be too good to be true but they aren't.
Lord thank you, my cup is overflowing.

11 comments:

SuzyQ said...

beyond amazing! such a lot of happiness...

Donna said...

Wonderful, Wonderful pictures!

She looks so much like her Daddy!

Cherish every moment it goes way to fast!

Little Candle said...

Lovely post! I especially love the picture of Annabelle with the polka dot back ground...such happiness and bliss glows from her.
Your little family is sweet indeed!
Hugs,
Sarah :)

Dawna said...

So very sweet. There is something especially special about a daddy's girl! You can tell that Girlykins is over the moon about her daddy. (Poor David looks tired.)Enjoy your day with your wonderful little family! Extra Blessings to you all.

Leslie said...

she looks so much like her daddy and Chelle these pictures are darling!

Aminta said...

AWW! Such a sweet post! I know exactly how it feels to have them come home (finally).
Those really are the cutest photos too. Boy DOES she look like her DADDY! And isn't she DARLING! (sorry couldn't resist! AND yes, her daddy is darling too!lol!!! REMEBER a previous post and conversation??)
LOVE YOU DEAREST!
Aminta

Amanda said...

oh how fun to come by and find not one, but oh so many posts with delightful pictures and all. i LOVE the one of annabelle looking surprised...precious! i can hardly believe how big she is getting (or my own for that matter)...it seems just yesterday we were "meeting" in blog-land with wee little ones!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I so understand! As my husband ran after my daughter the other night as she sang out, "Catch me, catch me!!" into the night air, my heart was overwhelmed with love and joy! What lovely moments to share!

Andi Mae said...

Chelle, I love love love these pictures!! I love how you can see how much they love each and have so much fun together. Seriously so sweet.

On a different note, I miss you dear friend! I can't believe that a week ago we were hanging out together in that same backyard, watching the kids run around and getting to know each other better. I really do hope that we are able to do it again sometime soon! And I promise that my post about it all will be coming soon...maybe this weekend? I love you!

Beata said...

Very, very sweet ....There is a definite resemblance to Daddy, isn't there?!....

Jacy said...

I can't tell you how adorable your Annabelle is, she's too sweet for words! It's good to see you are doing well I can't remember the last time I have been by but I always love reading about your sweet and happy life
God Bless!