Monday, August 04, 2008

{ The Week In Pictures }


{ reading in the car }


{ bros. and co. }



{ Sleepy Sunday afternoon nap }



{ Granniebelle's opening her birthday book }

{ David wearing a basket on his head }

{ Annabelle and Audrey playing in real life together ( love the purse over Audrey's shoulder ) and we just loved watching our girls play together...they made an adorable twosome, and at one point during the afternoon Annabelle while they were jumping on the bed Annabelle burst out randomly with a..." I like that nice girl! " }

{ the highlight of the week, getting to meet this dear friend in real life...we hit it off in person just like we had in blogland and I let me tell you Andi Mae is %100 darling with her tiny frame, bright blue eyes and sweet, sweet personality...the afternoon flew by and before we new it we were hugging good bye and talking about next time... }


{ Sunday afternoon hike to explore these natural water slides we have been hearing about and we had so much f-u-n! Unbelievable as it sounds, Annabelle ran practically the entire way up and back a good, two miles }





{ wild columbine }


Not pictured is the wonderful time we had with David's Mom and little sister Greta who spent Saturday night with us. We played bad mitten and watched looney tunes and had a grand time, being in each others company...we only wish it could have been for longer.




We are having a swell Summer. Really truly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the flower, Chelle! Looks like you had a wonderful time ;) Cute pics of the girls!

Dawna said...

All of the pictures are wonderful! My favorites are Granniebelle opening her present (Did she just love it?!) and the nap (Girlykin's curls are to die for!). Looks and sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Andi Mae said...

Oh, sweet friend, meeting you and Annabelle was the highlight of my week too! It was so fun watching the girls play together and it really felt like we had always been "real life" friends. I can't wait until next time...even though we were at your house for a few hours, I feel like we still have so much to talk about! I love you!

Leslie said...

how cute are the both of you!!! Im so stinking jealous...I can't even tell you!! Love the ones of granniebelle and david and your little belle.. :)

Oh my goodness, one day the three of us will sit and chat, and have three girlykins run rampid... promise!!!???!!!!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oh how sweet each picture is! It must have been wonderful to meet a blogging friend! I dream of that with so many who have become dear to me. :)
Thank you for sharing these delightful glimpses into your life.

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Sounds (and looks) like a terrific summer week to me!