Sunday, December 21, 2008

{ How Great is Our God }

My Christmas gift to you, dear one.

I promise your mind will be blown and your heart almost burst, in complete awe and worship of our amazing God as you listen to this message. Don't be surprised if you find the tears from falling from your eyes and your heart transformed by this incredible message of pure, overwhelming, unfathomable Love.

I wish I could give you each hugs for Christmas and show up on your doorstep with a smile and a basketful of goodies but instead I am going to pass along a gift that my Dad blessed us with this morning, one that has left me deeply touched...we'll call it a gift of encouragement.


{ Part 1 }


{ Part 2 }


{ Part 3 }


{ Part 4 }




To you and yours, with all my heart and love, merry, merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Breathless is all that I am right now after having watched that! Thank you and thank your dad for giving us such a gift!!! Thank you.

kt said...

ooh we watched this at a youth event at church - amazing isn't it. we are so small and out God is so amazingly huge and then... there's LAMIN!

I hope you guys are having a lovely trip and had a safe drive. Did you give Aminta her hug from me?

x

kt said...

ps. Did you know I come onto your blog just to listen to your playlist :)
seriously, seriously

swell.life said...

wow chelle! i cried tears of awe, just listening to this. thanks so so much for sharing this perspective!

Anonymous said...

Wow Chelle! Thanks for sharing that. We've got it all so backwards thinking that we're so big!
So excited to see you in a couple days! Love, Deb

Lisa said...

thinking of you....

Catherine said...

Okay, I'm over being breathless, darlin'; where are you?

Ace said...

Amen! I have goosebumbs right now. Thank you for sharing this!

have a lovely said...

thinking of you deary...I wasn't sure how far you were from all the bad weather in WA...hoping its far!!

Lisa said...

I ~ MISS ~ YOU!!!!