Thursday, February 26, 2009

{ stuck in my head }


A couple days ago we spotted a patch of sunshine,
it was bunches of daffodils blooming along the roadside.
This morning we woke up to snow on the ground.
And today we girls can not get enough of her.
We must have listened to this song
(which is now playing at the top of my play list )
a dozen plus times already this morning,
with big smiles on our faces and our heads bouncing...
and I just can't get over this line...
" I want to send out a gazillion bouquets..."
I adore that line.
And now we are sitting here sharing a bowl of baby dill pickles, wishing we could send a bouquet to each dear one of you.

Oh the bliss of an ordinary day.

7 comments:

Cottage Mommy said...

What a fun song...I've never heard of her before. I have discovered so many new musical artists I love through blogs! Thanks for sharing a bit of sunshine and spring! I can't wait for spring....for more reasons than one too! We got snow here as well after a few days of rain. I much prefer the rain because I can fool myself spring is closer than it is!

Leslie said...

ohhh isn't she great, we just discovered her too!! She is fantastic.
yeah to get a happy random post from you. I love it!

Jacy said...

Oh, I love the song!! I am so excited for Spring, I can just taste it :) Those ordinary days are the best kind of days..

Aminta said...

lovely deasrest!
I adore coming over and seeing little fun posts up on here. It makes me miss you more though!!!!
I am not sure if I will be coming, I would love to, but, well you know. ;)
Loving you sweetie!
Min

Aminta said...

oh! and kisses for the Anniebelle!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

You have just the sweetest attitude.

Lisa said...

I love these little glimpses of your day - so sweet!
And I must check out the music, I have never heard of her before!