Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Just a few things.

We are busy and having the most wonderful time with our steady stream of company, for the last almost week now. But for those of you who weren't able to join us for the Farm Chicks show this weekend, we missed you, we really, really did...here is a little recap of the much anticipated and talked of event...
  Farm Chicks ( or if you prefer Farm Babes, that's what one of my funny brother-in-laws called it, and another one calls it Farmer Chicks...and Annabelle she calls it Hay Chicks ) is eye-candy overload with enough inspiraiton and creativity to get me through until next year...a heaven on earth of sorts for lovers of all things old and vintage...I am just sorry that I have no pretty pictures to share. It was spectaular ladies. The creativity that the vendors put into their own individual spaces, with their own colors scheme, look, style, flare and unqiue ashtetic was astounding.
The company was lovely, so much fun to wander up and down the asiles with friends, and gasp and point some pretty thing out and oohhh and aahh and over the never ending supply of sweet + lovely things... And my friends Courtney and Becca who were vendors in the show... let me just say they could not have done more beautifully with their booths. They both really shined. You girls are such a inspiration to me. 

*Big thanks to David and Mike for entertaining the littles so Nikki and I could slip away two days in a row. We came home with a Farm Chicks glow and our arms full of treasures and I just couldn't go to sleep that night, my mind was too busy decorating and filling my own Farm Chicks space? Who knows, stranger things have happened, right.


Oh and I am adding links as a post script to some lovely post chalk full of photos of the show. For your own peek at Farm Chick goodness take a little looksie here,  here, here, here, here + here.



And don't forget, if you haven't already...today is the last day to get in on the giveaway for the favorite + darling item of your choice from  Chouettes.

4 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I would so love to have gone to farm chicks. It sounds wonderful. Ah, but Indiana is a bit of a hike for that. Oh well, I'll live vicariously through your stories. :)

Teresa said...

Wasn't Farm Chicks amazing? It was a bit overwhelming, but so inspiring and fun. How fun that you know vendors!
Glad you enjoyed your Chick time.

Catherine said...

I'm so gratefull for the new site, Chouettes, as I'm a vintage girl too. How simply divine that you could 'do' the show without kids and with chickfriends. I'm glad for you, LittleChelle.

Chic Mama said...

Oh Chelle- your blog is so sweet and beautiful!! I will definitely have to make this a regular stop!