Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Abundant.

       " I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10

I've ran out of time to finish up my 30 days of gratefulness like I would have liked to. But tonight my heart is overflowing with the beauty of the goodness and nearness of our great God. Take my heart dear Jesus, as I  pour it out in thankfulness and praise to you...more than words can say.




{ Jenny & Tyler - This Is Just So Beautiful }

Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.

-Madeleine L’Engle

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Chelle,
oh really really abundant... and love that during all this transistion in your life.. God always always meets you there, and carries you on.

and this song.... gasp.. gorgeous, how could you not just lift your hands to our savior and sing out, totally looking that lovely pair up on amazon later...

and the blog banner...so perfect. So you. Love that qoute.

Chelle said...

P.S. Their pandora station is awesome...finding all sorts of new + wonderful music via Jenny + Tyler. :)

Anna said...

This is a blessing. I'll visit again soon. Must check out their station. Been thinking of you, dear. How are you feeling these days? So want to see you... hoping this snow (though lovely) will go away enough for safe travels for a visit.

Misha said...

I just love you. Love your banner, too. It is so sweet and pretty.

Andi Mae said...

Love love love this song so much! Thank you for posting it! I have been listening to it over + over...

And I love your new banner! :)

Hoping that today was restful + peaceful and just what you needed. Love you so.
xo

Nikki said...

What a beautiful, beautiful song. I wish this to be the theme song of my life (one of the theme songs, anyway). Thank you ever so muchly for sharing!!

swell.life said...

this video is making my heart so happy right now. thanks so much for sharing it! now off to check out their pandora station...