Sunday, August 21, 2011

{ playing dress up }


Annabelle + I are having so much fun playing dress up with our little real life baby doll. 
Sundresses. Swim suits with ruffles. Floral button up shirts.
And little green fairy costumes.


This very beautiful + dear to our heart little friend, told her mom, 
before Lucy was even born that she wanted to give this little Tinker Bell suit to 
" the baby in Chelle-Chelle's tummy."  It was entirely darling + thoughtful of her!


  The bumbo and chewing on her clothes also happen to be two of her very favorite things right now.

We compliment her with great admiration every day by telling her that she's..." pretty and she's fat and she's oh so pretty fat."

She's rather poured into it. 
Delicious little rolls spilling out everywhere.


Loving Lucy at four months. 
She's all giggles and open mouth kisses and sweet baby hums,
starting to get up on all fours and playing with her toes.
 And we don't know how we ever got along without her.

16 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

She is absolutely precious!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ohhh!!! She is SO pretty. And fat. And SOO pretty fat. :) I LOVE HER!!!

Catherine said...

How does it happen that each day is a new one with quotable quotes from our children and darling out fits about which to exclain, and beauty everywhere???? God is exceedingly good to us; that's how! You are incredibly blessed, Chelle-Chelle.

Prairie Rose said...

Oh.my.goodness!!! She is just darling!
I love her little tu-tu!
(I am a little jealous....I want to play dress-up with Lucy too;)

Nikki said...

Sooooo sweet....sooooo fat.....sooooo lovely......I think I may start calling her Tinkerbell!!!{And lobbying harder than ever for a trip to the eastside to see all the babies!}

Katie said...

Ok seriously...saying same exact thing as Wendi...she is so pretty and fat and I love her! I hope my lucy is fat at 4 months!! :)

Anna said...

She is one pretty baby! I need to kiss her!

Aunt Tea said...

love it. so sweet she is.

Anonymous said...

What an absolute doll! There is nothing sweeter than little baby rolls caught on film : ) Your little ones are looking so grown up, its unbelievable!

swell.life said...

oh chelle, she is absolute perfection. i can't believe how big she is already!!! and i can't get enough of those rolls...and her girly girly little tutu. i can't wait to meet her someday. xo

Cottage Mommy said...

I need to get my hands on that girl again! So darling and lovely in that shade of green with her reddish becoming blond hair! Love her!

mon artpetit said...

i just came across to your blog and had to stop to look around by seeing your adorable baby girl pictures ^^

somehow, your blog makes me feel heartwarming and appreciate people's nice family quality time :) thanks for that feel..

have a very enjoyable day !

Deborah said...

That back of the neck shot was just for me, wasn't it?! Give the little doll a kiss from her Auntie Deb.

Jacy said...

Dearest friend Chelle! I have been so bad in keeping up with blogland lately, but it's always a heart warming feeling to come here and catch up to your little corner in the world. Can I just say that Lucy is the most darling little thing EVER?! And that adorable little cottage of your all's. Love you sweet friend and miss you oh so much!

Leslie said...

oh we have looked at this a 100 million times I think and realized I never commented....

Rylan asks frequently to see the most beautiful tinkerbell..... and that she is.

Rylan told me today that she is really a lovely baby with bright eyes. Oh is she ever right.....

oh I want to squeeze her and kiss her.. a lot a lot....

Wahzat Gayle said...

WOW WOW she looks so much like Annabelle at that age. Yes I have been following your blog that long LOL.
She is beautiful... give a huge squeeze for me please ((hugs))