Friday, December 02, 2011

{ Just to love you this way }

Phew! November was a big month. It included a ten day trip that the kids and I made to see oh so missed + adored friends of ours.We actually met through blogging six years ago and hit it off in person when she flew up on a crazy whim to meet us + bless us by taking our pictures, just before Jack as born. Long story short, we hit it off. In fact we enjoy each others company so much that we are pretty much always planning the next big trip one way or the other. Seeing each other has become an annual tradition. One that I am happy to continue quite frankly, for the rest of my life. 

Here's a little slideshow I put together of our ten days together:  

 

4 comments:

Cottage Mommy said...

So sweet! Thanks for sharing all of those gorgeous photos...seeing the good time and the friendship that your kids have makes my heart all warm and fuzzy!

Leslie said...

thought it was biannual. now.. ? :) hahaha

I love this. But you know that.

Katie said...

Chelle, these pictures are gorgeous. Love them. <3

Leslie said...

I just came back and watched this again, love you a lot a lot.

And missing you so much too.
I adore your kids, and love the bond they have with mine....

so so blessed to have you in my life.