Monday, March 12, 2012

{ March 10 on 10 }

My parents swooped in and spoiled us rotten for the weekend. It just happened to be ten on ten that day, so we have pictures to prove it:













 1. On a date with Poppy + Nana at White Elephant ( my kids favorite toy store )
 2. The new six year old of the family and her little brother, picking out a special birthday gift.
 3. They wanted to bring home a puppy, mercifully they came home with two fish instead.
 4. Jack tuckered out from a busy afternoon of being spoiled. ( Photo Credit 1-4 goes to my Mom )
 5. Playing with new toys
 6. A welcome sign for Poppy + Nana.
 7. Our new fencing.
 8. Lucy and Nana watching out the window
 9. Praying together + fish tacos.
10. Cup of tea + a nice long chat with my Mama.

Not pictured: The amazing date my Dad sent David and I on, for some of the best pasta ever. Truly one of Spokane's best kept secrets. A really special breakfast date my Dad and I had together at Chaps. Boys night out at the movies. Now, that's a lot of spoiling if I do say so myself. Loved our time together Mom and Dad. Thank you. Love you. Come back soon. xo


ten on ten button

9 comments:

Cottage Mommy said...

So fun! Love seeing all these blog posts! You must tell me about this secret pasta place! Sounds like you had a wonderful and full weekend with your parents....so glad for you. And it really is a treat to get to see any photo you post...they are all beautiful and tell such stories. You are so talented friend!

Megan said...

I love to see that your parents made it down and spoiled you rotten! Your family is good at that, you know?

One of those things I envy so much!

What a grand experience for yu and the kiddos.

Wonderful.

Can you email me a picture of your newest house?!

Prairie Rose said...

What sweet photos!
I love the one where Jack is just so tuckered:)
(and the one where your dad is playing with the doll house toys with Annabelle is just precious too!)
What a fun weekend for everyone.
What a blessing:)

Fairlightday said...

Poor Jack looks all worn out! lol Looks like a fun weekend with your parents. How great to get to capture it for a 10 on 10.

Leslie said...

oh love love love this post.
Love those kinds of days.

Love seeing the hands around the table.

Love spoiling days.

shabby girl said...

I know you don't know me, but, as you may know, I have been following your blog for a long time.
I continue to pray for the wholeness of your sweet family, and God's strength to keep you all happily together. :)
Your kids are so darned cute! Just like my two new grandbabies!

Connie said...

We loved it too! Looking forward to Lucy's birthday....soon.

Connie said...

Haha! even when Jack fell asleep he didn't let go of his new Buzz Lightyear toy. :-)

.............at HOME and AWAY............. said...

Love the shot of praying hands around the table! It sounds like you had a perfect day.